Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome to Letters to My Beloved Father!

May this effort in writing our personal memories be a blessing to those who read it and may the memories of our Beloved Fathers- Be Eternal!

Please join me in Sharing your thoughts and memories! One thing I ask is please write to your Father in the first person.

Dear Father,

One of the things that I remember most is serving at the altar with you. Driving to some of the small towns in Nebraska and Kansas and just being comfortable to be quiet with each other in the car was comforting to me. Singing two part harmony during the liturgy had a huge influence in me becoming an Orthodox Christian. Thanks for all that you did in helping me to become a part of the one True Faith. You were right Dad. Liturgy is something I have enjoyed because of as you called it, "90% of it is, Praise & Worship!" Heh!

Love You & Miss You,
Talk to you later...

Terry Paul

No comments: